- Current sleep hours per night: 8.5-9
- Planned sleep hours per night: 7.5-8
- Set alarm for 7am when usually wake up @ 7:45 am
- Hit the snooze button several time and finally gave in – got up at 7:50 - no gain
- Up at 6:40 out of necessity for kid drop off responsibilities – no gain
- Alarm went off at 6:40 and I gave up the first time. Deleted alarm and reset for 7:45 am (normal wake up time)
- Remainder of the week was a bust - sleep challenge fail
- Monday – set alarm for 6:40 – got up at 7am (45 min gain)
- Tuesday - Set alarm for 6:00 – got up at 6:20 (20 min gain)
- Wednesday - Set alarm for 6:40 – got up at 7am (45 min gain)
- Thursday - set alarm for 6:00 - got up at 6:15 (15 min gain)
- Friday - set alarm for 7:00 - got up at 7:15 (30 min gain)
- week two I would call a success!! total time gained 155 min :)
So far so good - I would consider this a success. What about you - how many hours do you sleep a night? do you wish you could sleep more? sleep less?
Most importantly - what would you do with 7 extra hours per week?